Taking the current scenario into consideration the government of Canada continues to provide financial support to the families to survive in this challenging time.
Want urgent cash support but are dithering due to child tax benefits? Generally, loans are lent by the loan provider if credit scores are favorable. But for Rapid Payday of Child tax payday loans Canada it does not really matter if you are tagged in poor credits. Without credit verification loan money gets issued here by the loan provider. You are with good or bad credit status that absolutely does not relate to your chances of getting suitable cash assistance from lenders.
What is the child credit benefit?
A Child tax benefit payday loan is a monthly payment made to eligible families in Canada to help them to raise their children under the age of 18 years. This is a tax-free payment. The child tax benefits included all the other relatable benefits such as child disability benefits. This benefit started in Canada in July 2019.
Child tax benefit payday loan borrowed from Rapid Payday can be utilized for multiple needs which include payment of electricity bills, telephone bills, house rent, medical bills, school or college fees of your wards, etc. Apply online for these from home or office. No paper documents will be needed for the issuance of funds by the lender.
The child tax benefit is
- Simple, mostly the Canadian families receive a fixed single payment each month.
- Tax-free, means the families don't have to pay any tax on the received amount.
- Targeted to only those who need financial support for their childhood upbringing.
How much you get per month?
If you are the guardian of 1 one child and taking care of him. Then the payment for your child you receive will not reduce. The child eligible for the child tax benefit under the age of 6 years will get a maximum amount of $6,639 per year is calculated on a monthly then it will be $553.25 per month. Children aged 6 to 17 years will get the amount of $5,602 per year ($466.83 per month).
Who are eligible to get a child tax benefit in Canada?
- A person who lives with a child under the age of 18 years and taking care of him/her.
- Who are primarily responsible for full take care of the child.
- A person permanent Canadian resident having Canadian citizenship.
When to apply for child tax benefits in Canada?
You must apply for child tax benefit payday loans as soon as possible when the following situation happens:
- When your child is born.
- A child under the age of 18 years starts to live you or return to you after the temporary spending period with someone else.
- You changed, begin, or end a shared custody arrangement with someone.
- You hold the custody of an underage child.
- When you or your spouse start to meet the eligibility criteria under the condition who can apply.
You have to provide an additional document if the child starts living with you 11 months ago.
How to apply for benefits?
You can apply through birth registration, online through my account, by mail. These are the three simple ways to apply for a child tax benefit in Canada.
Is everyone eligible for the child tax benefit payday loans?
No, not everyone. A Child tax benefit is paid to help the people with the cost of up brining of a child. Only one household can claim a benefit for one child under the age of 18 years. You can claim benefits only when you are responsible for the child to take care of who is under the age of 16 years. The second case is a child aged between 16 to 20 years but still in education or any training program.
How do you claim for child tax benefit Canada?
To claim the benefits, you have to fill out a claim form and send it to the child benefit Canada Revenue Agency (CRA) office along with the child's birth certificate. If you don't have the child's birth certificate, you can send the form anyway and then forward the certificate as soon as you get it.
You can claim the benefit when your child turns 16 years. The benefit will stop after your child's 16th birthday or if they leave their education or training.
When you need to provide additional documents
- The male parent is primarily responsible for the child to take care of.
- A Childproof of births is needed.
- Applying for a period started more than 11 months ago.
- If you or your spouse are a newcomer or just returning resident to Canada.